Integrative Medicine is the healing-oriented medicine that considers a person as a whole, including all that has happened in their life up to the present time. It highlights the healing relationship between doctor or consultant and patient, by what the patient presents with, putting this into context with how they came to be in that place or state of health and makes use of all suitable treatment choices.
Integrative Medicine also defines a style of clinical practice and uses an inclusive approach. Embracing the inclusion of the patient in their care, focusing on their personal needs, and makes use of all suitable beneficial approaches, or modalities to regain their best health outcome possible.
Integrative doctors are trained medical practitioners who have selected to further study how to integrate all the body systems and be definitive in discovering the reasons for symptoms. Concentrating on nutrition, past health and enhancing essentials such as nutrition as it is the basis of our health. Integrative doctors use their medical training alongside their integrative training to provide the best treatment solution for their patients.
Integrative Medicine is used for acute and chronic illnesses. With conditions such as autoimmune diseases, such as thyroid dysfunction where the use of special kinds of thyroid enhancements can optimise wellness.
Integrative Medicine associates the best of conventional and evidence-based balancing medicine to enhance the body’s natural therapeutic mechanisms:
Do you feel satisfied, well, healthy and happy or joyful?
Does the digestive system of yours is working 100% right?
Are you taking full rest and sleeping on time?
Does your mind remained focused and working well?
If someone can’t answer these questions with positive enthusiasm, if you have an enduring health condition, an integrative medical approach can be of assistance.
All diseases treatments, whether predictable or complementary, need to focus on being effective. Registered health doctors must act morally or ethically by offering advice and treatment built or based on the best accessible evidence, in accord with their specialised standards, and be conscious of the evidence base of treatments they provide.
There has been a concern with reports of non-evidence created treatments, as well as Complementary and Alternative Medicines, being used to treat situations that are long-lasting, chronic, or could become serious. The safety of the patient must be put first and foremost.
Completing and Improving Conventional Medicine
Integrative Medicine is beneficial for assisting the management of chronic diseases such as
- Anxiety and adrenal exhaustion
- Poor digestion health
- Men’s health and women’s health
- Metabolic disorder
- Thyroid and other hormone imbalances
- Chronic illnesses such as asthma, stiffness
- Diabetes, hypertension
- Eczema, osteoporosis, and obesity
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Weight management
Integrative Medicine at Mojo Klinik
Dr. Maria Mackey, from Mojo Klinik in Neutral Bay on the Lower North Shore of Sydney has trained extensively to provide an inclusive approach based on evidence-based medicine. She strives to stay up to date with the latest teachings in Integrative Medicine.
Ways to Practice Integrative Medicine
- Educating and providing facilities to doctors all over the globe, through online teaching courses
- Offering specialised courses to doctors
- Accompanying studies on the influence of the environment on health in addition to the cost efficiency of integrative primary care and additional fields.
- Promoting health and Integrative Medicine all over the world and helping people.
Healthy Living Tips:
- Eat healthy foods and have a good sleep routine
- Take in less sugar as it is hidden in many “convenient” foods that increase energy input
- Maintain a good diet
- Pay attention to what your “body” tells you
- Start the day with a healthy breakfast or an occasional intermittent fast
- Maintain your cholesterol level
- Eat a variety of fruits
- Drink water daily
- Exercise daily
- Smile every day… it really does good things for your body and mind
See where some of our clients come from for our Integrative Medicine services for IBS
Use the map below to see where some of our amazing clients come from for our Integrative Medicine services for IBS. Our experienced and caring staff can’t wait to meet you and help you reduce your symptoms to improve your overall health, wellbeing and quality of life.